Wow! How the time has flown by!!!
We have been home with Austin one week now. He is adjusting to his new life quite well. He is slowly getting out of the "pinching game" - which I sure am glad of. He can eat like a horse too!
Austin can now say Da Da when he see's Marc come into the room and he is experimenting with Ma Ma and itty (I think he is trying to say Kitty).
I plan on posting some pictures tonight. We are going to take him in the pool tonight - he absolutley loved it the other night.
This is a great week for Marc and I - On our 5 year Anniversary of being together we now have our handsome son home with us. Can't get much better than that can it folks?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
guess he can't wait to meet his ak (aunt kitty) lol!
Post a Comment