Monday, July 23, 2007

Tonight

Pictures will be posted tonight - without fail.
I have tried to get them on earlier in the day but have discovered it is just about impossible with Austin up and about.
Austin has his first pediatrician visit this afternoon. We took him to WalMart yesterday for the first time - he did pertty good as long as the buggy was actually moving. If it stopped, he hollered. Yesterday afternoon I took him to the hospital to see everyone. At first he played shy real bad, got real scared and cried but after a few minutes he was just fine - he even flirted a little.
I have taken a few cute shots since we have been home. Hope everyone is still enjoying the site.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So good to have you back home as a fmaily. Look forward to seeing the pics.

AK and UB