My Nana is the greatest person ever!!! She went with my Mommy to have her hair done and held me still for Anthony to cut my hair. Oh, I cried and cried and cried....but the great Nana didn't give up - she just kept holding me. Nana and I still had to wait for Mommy to be finished after my haircut. Nana took me outside and walked me in the stroller so I could see and hear all the big kids walking around. THANKS NANA!!
Wednesday, September 19, 2007
Big Boy Haircut
My Nana is the greatest person ever!!! She went with my Mommy to have her hair done and held me still for Anthony to cut my hair. Oh, I cried and cried and cried....but the great Nana didn't give up - she just kept holding me. Nana and I still had to wait for Mommy to be finished after my haircut. Nana took me outside and walked me in the stroller so I could see and hear all the big kids walking around. THANKS NANA!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment