
Marc, Austin, Nana and Poppy left in the wee hours of the morning to avoid Hurrican Gustuv. Originally, It looked like the storm was coming right for us and they predicted it was going to be another "Katrina". I stayed behind..I am on hurricane duty at the hospital. I figured I was safe though since the hospital survived Katrina. We ended up only getting a lot of rain with heavy winds and lots of tornado warnings.

Austin and Marc at What A Burger. I met up with the family here after the hospital announced "ALL CLEAR"

Well, if we are going to run from the storm we may as well make the best of it and have a good time. We decided to take Austint to see all the helicopters and planes at the Army base nearby Enterprise. Overall..it was a real nice museusm.

"Hey Austin...what can you see through the window?"
Austin high on top of his Daddy's shoulders.

Marc and Austin having a great time together.
No comments:
Post a Comment