Friday, August 3, 2007

Hi All

Hi everyone;
Well I have finally found some time to post some new pictures on the blog. I hope everyone enjoys them.
Austin is adapting quite well here in his new home with his new family. Slowly but surely he is getting out of his pinching and biting stage and I must say- what a relief! literally! Now I don't have a ton of bruises all over me. ha ha
Precious (our oldest female cat) is very protective of the baby - the minute the baby cries Precious comes running to come and get one of us. It's kinda cute. Bow Tie is not too sure of the baby though - his facial expressions towards the baby are sometimes absolutley hysterical! Sometimes he just looks at the baby like "please go back where you came from kid - I miss all the attention I was getting".
As everyone has learned Austin still is "playing shy" around new people. He is starting to warm up nicely to people now after about 15 min or so with them though. He seems to be taken with men easier.
Marc and I have taken the baby swimming a few times and we have both discovered that he loves the swimming pool about as much as I do. ......that is just too neat! He just splashes away.
Well, I hope everyone enjoys the new pictures. Feel free to leave comments! I love receiving them.

No comments: