Well Austin will be 1 year old tomarrow!! How exciting.
I am planning on taking lots of pictures on his big day. Hopefully some good ones will come out and I can post them tomarrow night.
My Mom and Dad took Austin and I to Chinease this afternoon for lunch - he had a blast. He ate like a champ too. Now his Daddy will be overjoyed with the fact that his handsome boy loves chinease as much as he does. Too neat !!!
Austin is starting to warm up to Nana and Papa quite well. He even let his Nana hold him today. (I was very glad to see that).
Well, I am off for now. I will do my best to post some Birthday pictures tomarrow night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
August 5, 2007
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET AUSTIN!
We love you.
UB & AK
Happy birthday Austin!!! hope to see you soon! :)
-love Cherisse
Post a Comment