Hi all;
I have not forgotten about you or the blog.......I have just been too tired by the time I have time to do anything. I have lots of new pictures to post and am going to try my best to get them all online tomarrow. As for now, I will just catch you up in text.
Nikki turned 20 years old on August 10th!!! Wow - she is an old woman now. We went over to her house to celebrate with her and her family - had a good time and ate some wonderful food. The hamburgers and hot dogs were great - thank you Mike!! Gma's potato salad was fantastic too!!!! We had not seen the little girls in a long time so it was nice to be over there. Michelle is getting beautiful.
My Mother, Father, Marc, Austin, Precious and Bow Tie all drove up to Savannah to meet up with my brother and his family for a little reunion and so they could meet Austin. We had a nice time - it could have been a lot better though....almost all of us ended up getting severe upset stomachs!! - ugh - it must be the "Savannah Curse". ha ha Austin traveled quite well. He was getting a little sick of the car seat on our last day in Savannah but other than that he did well. Nana advised me to tilt his car seat to put him at an angle - good good advise. What a wise woman she is!! Austin ended up sleeping almost all the way home from Savannah!!!
Austin seems to be going through a "testing stage" right now. He appears to be trying to see how much he can get away with if he sits in the middle of the room and SCREAMS!! We have decided to start giving him "time outs". When he screams like that - we are placing him in his crib for a few minutes and them bringing him back out. I think it is going to work. Today was better than yesterday - thank goodness. ha ha
He is still not walking but is standing up in the middle of the room a lot more frequently. No new words yet. He as decided to give up his morning nap and just take a very long afternoon nap. He feels like he has gained like 20 pounds in 2 weeks - just kidding but he definetly has gained weight!
Well, I am going to run..hope you enjoyed the text update....pictures will follow really soon. I promise!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Loved the update!!
Hope i get to see yall soon i'd sure love for yall to see my apartment! Well have a good day love you!!
Nikki
Post a Comment